Monday 5 September 2011

A strange dream..

I hardly EVER remember a dream. If I do, it's a blurry, confused mess that I soon forget. But last night I had a very strange dream, and it was so clear this morning, all the details. Kind of haunting. I'll try to capture it in this poem:

A chilling wind
A frosty air
Trees scattering at my footsteps.
A strange shiver
A cold nudge
A gate has been reached.
I run to the door.
I shake the lock.
It's stuck.
Panic clouds my head.
A helpless face
Silently screams
My name
From behind the gate.
There's a black shape behind me.
I MUST open the door.
My very soul is at stake.
The black shape glides behind me
I take a deep breath, and turn.
The helpless face is now disappearing.
I wait.
The black shape hesitates...
It hesitates...
And then.
Then.
I wake up.

DID YOU KNOW??- Have you ever had a dream that all your teeth were falling out? It is said that you'll dream that to show a big change is coming. (True story: I dreamt all my teeth were falling out BEFORE I knew about this a week until I started secondary school!)


Weird, huh? What's the strangest dream you've ever had?
From The Girl With The Notepad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Five minutes of your time can make my day... :)