DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS:
150g plain flour
2 teasp. B.P
50g caster sugar
1 beaten egg made up to 200ml with milk
50g butter or margarine
15g cocoa powder
100g chocolate chip
6 muffin cases
1. Set oven to 200 C or Gas 6
2. Place 6 muffin cases into a muffin tin
3. Melt butter in a small pan- leave to cool
4. Sieve flour and B.P into mixing bowl
5. Add the sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips
6. Beat egg in a measuring jug
7. Add vanilla essence
8. Make up to 200ml with milk
9. Add the melted butter to jug and mix
10. Pour the liquid into a mixing a bowl and carefully fold into the flour with a tablespoon, be careful not to over mix!
11.Fill the six muffin cases
12.Bake straight away on upper shelf for 20-25mins until well risen and golden
13.Cool for 2 mins and enjoy!
Is there anything you would like to make and would like to see how to do it here? Drop a comment and I'll look into it!
From The Girl With The Notepad :)