70g digestive biscuits
110g icing sugar
25g cocoa powder
75g butter or margarine (not low fat spread)
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
25 sweet papers
1. Sieve icing sugar and cocoa powder into a mixing bowl.
2. Use a polythene bag and a rolling pin to crush biscuits into fine crumbs.
3. Add biscuits & cinnamon to mixing bowl.
4. Melt the butter in a small pan on a low heat.
5. Add the vanilla essence to the pan.
6. Add liquid to mixing bowl and mix well.
7. Use hands to form the mixture into small chocolate balls and place into paper cases.
8. Refrigerate before eating & enjoy!
Like this recipe? Have ideas for ways to make the truffles more interesting? Leave a comment!
From The Girl With The Notepad :)