Monday 19 September 2011

A Clothing Commentry

Hey! Unforunately, I'm ill :( but doing posts always cheer me up!
The following is some gorgeous clothes I've seen this week, and I've done some commentry on them using poetry, to spice things up a bit.
Btw, this idea was given to me by Ryann B, check out her blog, it's fantastic- http://www.ryannsrunway.blogspot.com/ x
H&M, £12.99
Wrap around and snuggle in
My world of my delight
Lose yourself in my brightness
A beautiful sight


Cardigan, H&M, £19.99
I'm not too fast.
I think.
I know.
I'm sure?
I'm right on track.


Topshop, £22.00
I'm waiting for the fireworks
But look into my eyes
I'll slam into reality
So tell me there's no lies

Republic, £10.00
Life's a rollercoaster
I'm at the very top
I might come crashing down
But I know it will soon stop
I'm living in the moment
I'm living life in full
Lift me up and shout out:
"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!"


Yumi, £30.00
It's a normal day
I've come to stay
I'll sit at my desk
And be the best
I'll tear my hair out
And scream and shout
But underneath I'll let you in
To others I'll smile, to you I'll grin
As always, leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Anyone got any more ideas? I'm all ears.
Big hugs,
From The Girl With The Notepad :)

2 comments:

  1. Lovely looks!
    brasileiroantenado.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning me in the post, and the post is just as great as I thought it would be! :D My favs are the h&m cardigan, and that lovely shirt from Yumi. I've also been thinking about something, we comment a pretty often on each other blogs, so I'd like to think we are kinda blogger buddies :) . So I was wondering if you would like to do a guest post on my blog, and I could do one on your's if you'd like! Email me if you're interested(my email is on the about me page of my blog).

    ReplyDelete

Five minutes of your time can make my day... :)