Hey everyone! So, you might have seen before the post I did on mood boards and how to make your own.
If you haven't, check it out here: I've been a bit creative...
I've been ill recently, (which is why I haven't been posting as regularly as I should) and I got so bored I made a giant mood board on my wall, using up all my spare fashion magazines. It's a meant to be in the shape of a heart......
How to make a giant mood board
1. You don't need to get all the images in front of you first, as that would take far too long. Just get a few large images to start with.
2. Then, simply cut out of magazines any pictures that intrest you or look good, and layer them up.
3. For giant mood boards, brighter is always better.
4. You could also cut out magazine titles or words and stick them on afterwards.
4. Always, always stick to your theme because otherwise a large mood board can look messy.
What's the biggest thing you've ever made/created etc?
From The Girl With The Notepad :)