Sunday 18 September 2011

Inspired

I'll just start off by saying sorry that I haven't blogged for two days, but I've been away.
But now I'll show you some pictures that kickstarted some verses:

It's just a feeling
That hearts can not contain
I think that I'm insignificant
But somehow, so are they


Shout it from a mountain
Jump into the sea
Hold my hand, babey
And come and fly with me


In a world full of chaos
An oasis of peace
A calmness that will fill you
Which teachers cannot teach



An everday miracle
It's forming in the sky
Something that can't be copied
No matter how hard we try

I felt like it was time this blog was filled with a bit more poetry!
Is there any kind of writing/fashion/recipes you'd like me to blog about! Drop a comment and let me know!
From The Girl With The Notepad :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved this post, great poetry!!!
    Oh and i think an interesting thing to do would be pick out some clothing items and do a commentary type thing on it, except make it poetry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I think I'll do that for my blog of today! :) thanks! x

    ReplyDelete

Five minutes of your time can make my day... :)