Sunday 11 September 2011

Love bug

First of all, I would like to pay my respects to all 9/11 victims and families. May you all rest in peace.
Today I have a poem. It's about luuuuuurve <3

I must have been bitten
Because my cheeks are too flushed
If this person doesn’t speak to me
I always feel crushed.

I have a disease
Because I have too sparkly eyes
My heart beats so fast
It wouldn’t cope with a surprise.

I must be ill
Because my face is too bright
It looks like it’s under
A beautiful light.

I need a doctor
Because I can’t stop going pink
One name keeps tumbling out my mouth
Before I’ve got a chance to think.

I’m under a delusion
I’m desperate for a hug
Guess what the problem is?
I’ve got the Love Bug.

From The Girl With The Notepad :)

4 comments:

Five minutes of your time can make my day... :)