Wednesday 28 September 2011

The hair products you need.

I've got into hair products recently. I'll show the best that I've tried and tested here:





Bed Head Control Freak Hair Straighterner- needed for smoothing out your hair (and it smells gorgeous)
Catwalk Work It Hairspray- Needed for giving your hair volume and holding it in place
Batiste Dry Shampoo- Needed for washing your hair when you don't have the time to do it properly, and giving your hair a lift
TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner- Needed for adding gloss and silkiness to your hair
Nicky Clarke Smooth It Over Frizz Control- Needed for adding shine and moisture to your hair

What's your favourite hair product? I'm always looking for another!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    does the dry shampoo actually work? I get oily hair really easily and i'm wondering how long this will work for? it keeps the hair looking matte right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely swear by Batiste!!! It is my go to product!!! It really does work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use A LOT of tressemme products. Like pretty much all of the product that I use is tressemme. I didn't have a good experience with their dry shampoo though. Other than that, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Five minutes of your time can make my day... :)