The fourth in the feature! Check my tips out below:
31. Use a peach-coloured eyeshadow if you're tired and want your eyes to look fresher!
32. If your hair is greasy- start washing it less, once every two days if you don't already. Also, you could try going for a shorter cut next time you go to the hairdresser's.
33. Don't go for the bright red lipstick look if you're under eighteen. In my opnion, it looks a bit tacky.
34. To make the casual jeans & t-shirt look a bit more interesting- have you tried a waiscoat? They're amazing!
35. Going to a party? Opt for gold shimmery eyeliner- not liquid, pencil looks more impressive.
36. If you need to get your hair out of the way, have short hair, and don't want to wear a hairband, simply buy a few cheap grips to clip it back. They're barely noticeable and keep your hair out of your face- much more effective than using big clips.
37. But if you've got long hair, sleek and shiny ponytails are in! Try clipping back your fringe too to make the effect more dramatic.
38. Want a romantic look? To get inspiration- take a look at this post by Katie from her blog Katie's bliss. It inspired me!
39. For a sweet, neutral scent this winter my fave is Daisy by Marc Jacobs. Put it on your Christmas list!
40. Snoods are so gorgeous! Swap one with your winter scarf- they're warm AND fashionable. Accessorize and Topshop have a great selection.
Remember my competition! Comment YOUR style and/or beauty tips below and the best one will be the 100th at the end of this feature and I'll leave a link on the post to your blog!
From The Girl With The Notepad :)